Adam S. McPherson
Get My Case Reviewed
Who is Adam S. McPherson?
Adam S. McPherson is a 1995 graduate of Liberty High School and a 1999 graduate of Fairmont State College, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology.
Mr. McPherson began his legal education at Thomas Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan in 1999, and completed his legal education at West Virginia University where he received his law degree in May, 2002.
Mr. McPherson worked as a law clerk for The Law Offices of Kevin S. Kaufman during his legal education, and became an associate of that same law firm immediately upon his admission to the bar in September 2002. Mr. McPherson primarily helps clients who have been injured as a result of an automobile accident, trucking accident, or dog attack. He also handles serious workplace injury cases.
Mr. McPherson, along with his wife and three children, lives in the Clarksburg area. Mr. McPherson is active in his church and is an officer and coach of Pony League baseball.
- West Virginia, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia, 2002
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia, 2000
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Fairmont State College, 1999
- Bachelor of Science
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in West Virginia, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association
Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Sponsors of Harrison County Pony League
Past Employment Positions
- Kaufman Law Offices, Law Clerk