Kaufman & McPherson, PLLC (the “Firm”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://wvattorneys.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
3. Use of Google Analytics
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website.
8. Contact Information
16 Sterling Drive, Suite 205
Bridgeport, West Virginia 26330
Date of Last Revision: May 31, 2023